As your teams web page representative (TWPR), you will be able to customize your page with your team colors, provide important information, add a photo album and much more! Your team page will be viewed by hundreds of people this season. Please take the time to make additions to your site. Your team will be looking forward to logging on to find out what is happening in the league and, most importantly, about your team.
The SVGS webmaster will grant the user access to their specific team. Please E-Mail the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org and give your team's division and team name. A teamsite admins guide pdf is available in the downloads menu on the right. This has directions on how to manage your team's website.
Simi Valley Girls Softball Web Page Design
1. Our web address is http://www.simivalleygirlssoftball.org. Each team will have it's own home page within the SVGS Web Site. The "Team Web Page Representative" (TWPR) will have all administrative access to their page.
2. To get your access properly set as TWPR you will need to E-Mail the SVGS Webmaster with your name, your team's name and your team's division. The SVGS Webmaster will then grant the TWPR access to their team page.
3. All information posted on your site must meet the following guidelines:
- Your site is a reflection of SVGS. All content must be held in high regard for the integrity of ASA/USA Softball and the volunteers of SVGS. There will be a zero tolerance policy for any misuse of the site. Any TWPR who violates the integrity of the site will be banned from further administrative access.
- Information on the site can and will be viewed by individuals throughout the world. Do not include E-Mail addresses of the players. Confidentiality of the players will be maintained. DO NOT enter last names of the players on the website. Last initial is appropriate.
- Any reference to residence will not be posted.
- You must have a parent's written permission to post images of the players on the website. This can be verified by reviewing the players registration form. The manager should have the documents.
Use this tool responsibly and with integrity. Remember that your website represents the SVGS. We sincerely appreciate your time and effort in making this year a tremendous success. The SVGS Board of Directors will support you in any way we can.
The SVGS Board of Directors